Timetable: Monday to Friday; 9 am to 6 pm
The role is to work within a MSP environment for a large Fortune 500 client. SDI International Corp delivers procure to pay and source to pay procurement solutions for our clients and this role is to be on the operations team for one of our MSP clients.
Provide support to the Workforce team with operational tasks, mainly entering and updating data in systems (Worknexus, SAP), contacting the client through mails or chat, daily monitoring for the achievement of objectives, as well as elaboration of some reports requested by The client or his Team Lead.
-Enter and update data in Worknexus
- Contact with the customer (managers) requesting PO's (Purchase Orders)
- Follow up with the approval flow to get the status of a PO.
- Review and adjustment of hours entered into the system by contractors.
- Billing the customer manually using SAP
- Creating various reports in Excel
- Support to contractors and managers with doubts about Worknexus
- Point of contact of suppliers, before doubts and requests
• Outstanding communication skills in English
• Intermediate to advanced excel knowledge
• Detail oriented and well organized
• Students – Business Administration
• Good salary
• Friendly young team
• Birthday & Xmas bonus
• Performance Award
• Recommend-a-friend -> get a bonus in the employee referral program
• Medical care
• Home office day
• Excellent job climate